A dentist’s job is to help their patients achieve and maintain a healthy smile, but a good dentist does more than that. They go above and beyond the duties of their profession, build strong relationships with their patients, and actively participate in local events. That’s why, as your friendly dentist in Grapevine, Dr. Greg Martin goes out of his way to show that he cares about his patients and the local community.
Building Lasting Relationships
Dr. Martin understands that many people suffer from dental anxiety, which is why he goes out of his way to help people feel at ease in our office. If you trust your family dentist in Grapevine, you’re more likely to stick to a good routine of biannual cleanings and checkups. You’ll also be less likely to dread any more extensive work you might need to have done.
In order to help his patients feel at home in his practice, Dr. Martin:
- Takes time to talk to you and answer any questions you may have about your oral health.
- Gets to know you as an individual. In fact, you can expect personal, VIP treatment from every member of our staff.
- Uses a gentle, expert touch to care for your smile.
- Offers sedation options for anyone who needs extra help to relax during their treatment.
Dr. Martin’s commitment to providing friendly, high quality interactions doesn’t stop when he is outside of his office. If you ever run into him at the grocery store or in a local park, please be sure to say hello! You may also spot him at community events; he is happy to support local organizations.
He is especially passionate about helping children in our community. He gladly sponsors local schools and takes time out of his busy schedule to teach classes that encourage dental health and overall wellness.
Dr. Martin also enjoys educating folks and sharing positive vibes via social media and on our practice’s website. We want to contribute to a world that’s full of healthy, happy smiles!
Would You Like to Meet Dr. Martin?
In his nearly two decades of experience in his field, Dr. Martin has had the privilege of meeting all sorts of individuals. He would love to get to know you as well. If you are in need of any of the following services, our team would be happy to accommodate you:
- Preventive dentistry. Cleanings, checkups, and other preventive services stop problems before they take a heavy toll on your oral health.
- Restorative dentistry. If you have missing teeth or significant decay, you may need a crown, bridge, or implant.
- Cosmetic dentistry. Wish your smile had a little more sparkle? As your cosmetic dentist in Grapevine, Dr. Martin offers professional whitening, porcelain veneers, and more.
- Other services. In addition to basic dental services, we offer Invisalign, TMD therapy, and sleep apnea therapy.
Dr. Martin and everyone here in our office loves our patients and our community. If you would like to get a firsthand look at what we’re all about, please contact us at 817-481-1041.