If you’ve always wanted a straighter smile but the thought of spending two to three years with a mouth full of metal, making regular orthodontic appointments, and significantly changing your diet and oral hygiene routine made you think this option was out of reach, Invisalign in Grapevine from Smiles by Martin may be the right solution for you.
Who Should Consider Invisalign?
- Any patient who has misaligned or uneven teeth or bite including over, under, or crossbite may want to consider the benefits of Invisalign for their unique orthodontic case
- Patients who have tried traditional bracket and wire braces but sensitive teeth and soft tissue or a sensitivity to the metal made these braces less than ideal
- Busy patients who don’t have time for lengthy orthodontic visits to adjust brackets and wires every few weeks over the course of 18 to 36 months
- Patients who are concerned about their image due to professional obligations, upcoming special life events, or for any reason
- Patients who don’t want to significantly change their diet or oral hygiene routine to accommodate a lengthy orthodontic treatment
If any of the above sounds familiar, we invite you contact our knowledgeable team to find out more or schedule your Invisalign consultation today. We work hard to make sure that patients have all of their options before making a decision, and because we’re so passionate building a true partnership with our patients in planning for their dental care, we’re happy to offer Invisalign consultations at no cost to our patients. These appointments allow us to carefully examine your smile, answer your questions, and make recommendations. Our goal is always for our patients to feel 100% confident before we begin any treatment plan.
What Makes Invisalign so Unique?
Unlike traditional orthodontic solutions that require patients to have brackets affixed to teeth and connected by wires that are adjusted to slowly shift them into alignment over the course of several years of treatment. Invisalign uses a series of clear, plastic alignment trays. Each set in the series represents one step closer to a patient’s desired end result. Over the course of about two weeks of daily wear, the alignment trays gently shift teeth into this new position. Then, patients simply exchange their current set for the next in the series. In order to ensure patients are progressing as planned, periodic checkup visits are necessary, but these are much less frequent and shorter than the adjustment visits for traditional braces.