For those with crooked or off-colored teeth, it can sometimes be hard to smile confidently for pictures as you are embarrassed about how your teeth look. However, this does not mean you should be camera shy. For those with crooked or off-colored teeth, there are many treatment options which can restore your teeth to a picture perfect smile and restore your confidence. One of these specific treatment options is porcelain veneers. Dr. Greg Martin of Smiles By Martin near Keller, TX is here to explain the top five reasons to get porcelain veneers so that you can fix your smile and once again shine brightly in pictures.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin shells of porcelain that bond to the front of your teeth as a cover to help change a tooth’s color, shape, size, or positioning. In the beginning, you may be given a set of temporary veneers that will be placed on your teeth lasting anywhere from 5-10 days until your permanent veneers are ready for use. Temporary veneers may be necessary if your teeth need a little trimming to give them a normal looking appearance, to protect your teeth from sensitivity, or to give you a test of how the final veneers will look and feel for you. Once you are given your final porcelain veneers, they can be replaced if any problems arise.
Top 5 reasons for getting Porcelain Veneers:
Now that you know exactly what porcelain veneers are, here are the top five benefits to getting them in order to perfect your smile.
- Porcelain Veneers give you a brighter smile: Porcelain Veneers will whiten your teeth and restore them to their original color for a clean and shiny smile. As a result, they create a bright, healthy, and strong looking mouth.
- Porcelain Veneers fix your teeth’s alignment: Porcelain Veneers help make slight position alterations to your teeth to give your teeth a straighter and healthier look.
- Porcelain Veneers give you a healthier mouth: Porcelain Veneers are good for your oral health to prevent poor development of your teeth such as decay. From slightly straightening your teeth and fixing their size and shape, porcelain veneers can help make it easier to brush and floss your teeth leaving them healthier.
- Porcelain Veneers fix the size of your teeth: For those who do not like the size or shape of their teeth, porcelain veneers can help reshape teeth to look stronger and healthier in size and shape.
- Porcelain Veneers give you more confidence: Because of all of these changes which porcelain veneers help bring, a patient becomes more confident with their smile. This allows a patient to be more confident in their everyday life, especially for smiling in pictures.
Having healthy looking teeth makes it easy to stand in front of a camera and smile. Porcelain veneers can help change the color, size, and shape of your teeth to receive the smile you have always wanted. For more information about porcelain veneers or to set up an appointment with Dr. Greg Martin and Smiles By Martin, please visit our office near Keller, TX or call 817-481-1041.