To many, image is everything and metal brackets and wires do not sound like the next hottest thing. The good news is that there is an alternative to traditional braces, and Dr. Greg Martin of Smiles by Martin wants to remind you that Invisalign® is a whole new way of wearing braces for a “clearly” amazing smile!
How does Invisalign® work? With a series of clear aligners that move your teeth very slightly over time you can eliminate crooked teeth, misaligned teeth and gaps in your smile. Also noteworthy, you can remove the aligners to eat or to brush your teeth – unlike traditional metal braces. Invisalign® is comfortable and effective!
For Invisalign® to be the most effective, follow these guidelines:
1. Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks
2. Remove the aligners only to eat, drink, brush and floss
3. Wear the clear aligners for at a minimum of 20-22 hours per day
4. Visit us every 8-10 weeks for an orthodontic check-up
5. See your dentist every 6 months for regular cleanings
Sounds cool right? Call Smiles by Martin at 817.481.1041 or visit our Grapevine dentist office to get fit for your aligners. Go through cosmetic dentistry in secret with Invisalign®.